- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Will ELRIS B-Sides Save Kpop & Girl Crush?
Forgive me the superlative title.
But I literally just listened to an ELRIS B-side that is my new favorite song of the year. This Is Me.
ELRIS is doing this with B-Sides???
The title isn't even out yet.
But they have my attention.... Yes they do.
I loooove this song. I loooove the MV. Love the dance.
So catchy. The chorus..... And that "Yeah" part just..... Oh it's so good. Addictive.
And the MV.... I was just saying yesterday I wished more groups would do simpler MVs. And here ELRIS has forgone all the pomp and circumstance. All the bells and whistles. And Bigger and bigger and badder and badder and distraction and distraction...
And just dropped the girls in cool outfits on a colorful sound stage and let them do their thing.
Their whole package....
This kind of girl crush..... I like it.
It's cool and has that style but it doesn't go so damn hard.
It's...... God it's refreshing.
Check it out.
It may not save Kpop. But it saved my day.
Eman out.
Forgive me the superlative title.
But I literally just listened to an ELRIS B-side that is my new favorite song of the year. This Is Me.
ELRIS is doing this with B-Sides???
The title isn't even out yet.
But they have my attention.... Yes they do.
I loooove this song. I loooove the MV. Love the dance.
So catchy. The chorus..... And that "Yeah" part just..... Oh it's so good. Addictive.
And the MV.... I was just saying yesterday I wished more groups would do simpler MVs. And here ELRIS has forgone all the pomp and circumstance. All the bells and whistles. And Bigger and bigger and badder and badder and distraction and distraction...
And just dropped the girls in cool outfits on a colorful sound stage and let them do their thing.
Their whole package....
This kind of girl crush..... I like it.
It's cool and has that style but it doesn't go so damn hard.
It's...... God it's refreshing.
Check it out.
It may not save Kpop. But it saved my day.
Eman out.
Last edited: