Will Yena Be Added To EVERGLOW Following IZ*ONE's Disbandment? (1 Viewer)

Yena In EVERGLOW?

  • Yaas

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Nah

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Neutral

    Votes: 6 50.0%

  • Total voters
    12
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
They staying permanent.
Look at how much money is being put into IZ*ONE rn and promotions, the last few Wanna One and IOI comebacks were just pure cash grabs.
To that point i cant believe they shelled out a million dollars for twitter emojis
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
To that point i cant believe they shelled out a million dollars for twitter emojis
That's some queen shit.
Honestly I'm so DONE with the 48 fans as well who will just get mad at anyone mentioning IZ*ONE permanent. LIke yeah you can wish it not becoming permanent, but I have every right to wish it DID get made permanent.

It's not like the girls can be FORCED to sign the contracts, if they don't wanna be in IZ*ONE they will not be IZ*ONE!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
That's some queen shit.
Honestly I'm so DONE with the 48 fans as well who will just get mad at anyone mentioning IZ*ONE permanent. LIke yeah you can wish it not becoming permanent, but I have every right to wish it DID get made permanent.

It's not like the girls can be FORCED to sign the contracts, if they don't wanna be in IZ*ONE they will not be IZ*ONE!
They do not get the theaters open AKS is in trouble.
They have high profile grads this year but no concert.... Min Min and Jurina do not deserve that.
All the teams have girls that are just leaving with no events at all gotta feel hollow.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do like Yena and the possibility is high for her to be added. I just don't know if adding a member so late to the group would do anyone favors which is why I am kinda meh on it for now.
I would support regardless since I am very attached to Everglow and just love all the girls dearly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread