Wonho... [18+] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I kinda like Monsta X, but have never really looked into the members...
But NOW.... I have dicovered Wonho... My hard stan mind is currently in shambles. His outfits and him are everything I didn't know I needed in my life!

I mean! Just look at this! I just want to grab onto that choker and drag him along with me to do evil things to him!




This picture just makes me want to hit him! Hard! Maybe even more than once! Not sure if I want to hit him in the face though!




And this one is like the first two combined! This should be illegal!

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
His abs are what Jesus died for
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
monsta x is so worth it, i think you especially would love them and their concepts, you also like nct and other similar groups so their music style is likely up your alley as well
The thing with their music is that I want it to go even harder!

It is like RIGHT ON the edge. It is like they want to go all out agressive, but then remember that they are a kpop group and shouldn't and tone it back just a tad. I want them to forget that and go all out agressive holding nothing back!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 289

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
in some songs i agree but in some songs their already going pretty hard, like i mean, i sorta want to make you there producer just to see what you mean
Imagine Linkin Park Monsta X style
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The thing with their music is that I want it to go even harder!

It is like RIGHT ON the edge. It is like they want to go all out agressive, but then remember that they are a kpop group and shouldn't and tone it back just a tad. I want them to forget that and go all out agressive holding nothing back!
They should go full Rammstein. But on the other hand, why is my favorite song of theirs this one? :hmm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
not to familiar with linkin park...from the one song i do nknow...thatd be...an interesting combo
I want the agressiveness. I want the rawness.

I want Monsta X not to have necessarily the exact sound, but the feel Linkin Park had! I want to hear the anger and the pain and just all the emotions! I want them to let go in a way.



And I can see those pictures now! They are... Beautiful... yes... Beautiful!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
interesting...yeah i see what you mean now, the amount of emotion not the sound, now i can picture that with their own voices and sound i think that would be cool
OK... Now I miss Linkin Park.... I am so sad I never got to see them live!
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
jesus was crucified silly
wonho was not even born then 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
His. Abs. Are. What. Jesus. Died. For.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,736
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Okay, I'm back, I've got a whole collection, let's. do. this.






‼
19620

19621
19622
19623

19627

19629

19630



My phone bg is from this day:
19632
‼

Also let's appreciate that this is an album photo:
19635



And who can forget the tiny swimsuit?




:sanapray::sj_weary:

Ahem.
That is all.
Lowkey had to dig for these because the majority of my saved photos are not thirst photos, despite what people think of me, lol.


Actually, just for fun, here's one of my fave Wonho pics ever:
19641

​
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread