- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I getcha!:oof_tea:
I getcha!:oof_tea:
Now don't be greedy!Where's my A, B, and E combo option? :hmm:
FUCK YOU ID RATHER HAVE TAEYONG KNEELING FOR DOYOUNGPS: NO, Dotae is not an option!
A is an amazing choice. Yunho is one hell of a MAN.I guess I will be exposed now
A is the only option![]()
Too bad, that ain't a choice!FUCK YOU ID RATHER HAVE TAEYONG KNEELING FOR DOYOUNG
ikr. Yunho is just the bestA is an amazing choice. Yunho is one hell of a MAN.
TOO BAD I AINT LISTENING TO YOUR DUMB CHOICES, I WANT OPTION B WITH PARENTHESES AND YOU CANT STOP METoo bad, that ain't a choice!
In that case you should agree, that YunYong (Yunho x Taeyong) makes so much more sense that DoTae!ikr. Yunho is just the best![]()
Calm down, your delulu is showing again!TOO BAD I AINT LISTENING TO YOUR DUMB CHOICES, I WANT OPTION B WITH PARENTHESES AND YOU CANT STOP ME
it makes more senseIn that case you should agree, that YunYong (Yunho x Taeyong) makes so much more sense that DoTae!
Taeyong is so god damn subby that I have never seen a more submissive idol and then we have Yunho who knows how to go hard and will go hard!
WHAT ABOUT THE EMOTION, THE PERSONALITIES? CANT YOU SEE THAT DOTAE MATCH EACH OTHER PERFECTLY?In that case you should agree, that YunYong (Yunho x Taeyong) makes so much more sense that DoTae!
Taeyong is so god damn subby that I have never seen a more submissive idol and then we have Yunho who knows how to go hard and will go hard!
I love you!it makes more sense![]()
Taeyong has literally said that he wants somebody more experienced who will take lead in the relationship. That literally screams Yunho!WHAT ABOUT THE EMOTION, THE PERSONALITIES? CANT YOU SEE THAT DOTAE MATCH EACH OTHER PERFECTLY?
TAEYONG DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS, I DOTaeyong has literally said that he wants somebody more experienced who will take lead in the relationship. That literally screams Yunho!
I love you, I hope you know that!TAEYONG DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS, I DO
I love you!
You are welcome here!I definitely will be a regular on your threads from now on
I love you, I hope you know that!![]()