- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I don't care, you are so adorably stubborn!This is not how you argue
I don't care, you are so adorably stubborn!This is not how you argue
And you are unadorably MEAN TO MEI don't care, you are so adorably stubborn!![]()
I have said multiple times that I am not a good person!And you are unadorably MEAN TO ME
Now everything makes so much senseI have said multiple times that I am not a good person!![]()
Yesh. I like to torture people physically and emotionally! Are my threads starting to make sense yet?Now everything makes so much sense
Never! Even if you’re a meanie, how do you not appreciate the otp of otpsYesh. I like to torture people physically and emotionally! Are my threads starting to make sense yet?
Because YunYong just makes more sense! It makes more sense emotionally, physically and they are just more compatible!Never! Even if you’re a meanie, how do you not appreciate the otp of otps
Don't be afraid! Nobody will judge you over here, it is the judge free zone!I was about to vote until I realised the vote is public tch
I doubt that, plus ppl will think differently of meDon't be afraid! Nobody will judge you over here, it is the judge free zone!
No they won't! Like I said, nobody judges over here! The people here are voting themselves, so they aren't gonna think badly of you for voting!I doubt that, plus ppl will think differently of me![]()
im lowkey scared skskskNo they won't! Like I said, nobody judges over here! The people here are voting themselves, so they aren't gonna think badly of you for voting!
+
It really isn't that big of a deal, really!
Trust me, nothing will change after you click on that vote button!im lowkey scared sksksk
That's fcking tough manTrust me, nothing will change after you click on that vote button!
When a few months ago I made my first 18+ thread, I was scared of being judged... Turned out that nobody cared and my thread flopped.
No they ARENT! Dotae understand each other on a molecular level!!!Because YunYong just makes more sense! It makes more sense emotionally, physically and they are just more compatible!
You keep on believing that honey!No they ARENT! Dotae understand each other on a molecular level!!!
Take it from me :( the only thing that happens to my 18+ Dotae is 😡im lowkey scared sksksk
u only love Dotae smh!!Take it from me :( the only thing that happens to my 18+ Dotae is 😡
That is because you are delulu!Take it from me :( the only thing that happens to my 18+ Dotae is 😡
I barely have them nowaday