Rumor Y'all might wanna sit down for this (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I got some exciting news coming


one of my insiders, who predicted some army enlistment stuff, NCT's tours etc spoke

My insider saw an f(x) ot4 poster for SM Town "with a clue on it", so a comeback is more or less confirmed and prepared

For SNSD: possibility for a reunion (so ot8 I guess) and/or comeback (but this could also be oh!gg)


Sadly, the insider mentioned something in regards of D.O
After his supposed leave from SM and SM denying it, his name has appeared a lot over the past few days (together with Yoona)
There's a rumor of 2 solo debuts and one of them is Yoona.
Sadly, the insider said that we have to pray when it comes to D.O
He faces a contract renewal soon.
HOWEVER, this is not confirmed yet and please note that insiders talk in some sort of code to avoid saying too much.
I just want to get this out here so fans know that it might happen

I wanted to share this cuz I know y'all waited for this and the tea thread wouldn't spread it out here
NGG is coming as well, they will perform in SM Town as well (rumored)​
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I wanna stress what I stress in the Tea Thread (to those of you who are not familiar with the thread or how I work)
I am NOT an insider or official nor I claim to be one.
My knowledge is also limited to an extent.
I do keep some info out because I might feel it could harm the idol/company or that it's not relevant enough to mention (yet)
I do research to go in depth on a topic such are trademarks (these I find all by myself)
I am only a "medium" between insiders and you guys, kinda like a translator
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I still have hope and will wait. :sanapray:
It’s about my UB.
like I mentioned, he may be tied to the solo album rumor as his name and Yoona's were both mentioned a lot at the same times
Mnet and their award shows are also mentioned with the D.O rumor so it would make sense to tie it if he has a solo (that's quite a story, feel free to pm if you wanna know what and/or how)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm trying not to get my hopes up about f(x)'s comeback, but if your insider is right then this calls for a celebration.
:sanapray:
Atm, insider hasn't been wrong with anything
 
  • Like
Reactions: cosmicyuno and yeji

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
For Kyungsoo it must be a solo, because Jongdae already confirmed that the EXO members all signed the same 10yr deal in 2012, so Ksoo is nowhere near contract renewal talks.
let's hope so then, but it would make sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and yeji

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Guys, don't forget that this is the choice of an idol.
Does the company put a tiny bit of pressure to renew? Definitely, they do.
But in the end, the artist chooses.
He might be done with his singing career (maybe he finds it boring cuz he has been doing it for a long time now and wants another path to try).
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread