SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Princess Katy Kim is returning to her hometown of Buckingham Palace, London, UK!!!













​


Yeri looking absolutely beautiful at the airport before her flight to London!!!! :pikahappy:




I hope that she has a safe flight and an amazing time in London. I can't wait for the London updates on IG! Hopefully she'll be visiting some places that I've been to in the past!!


 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,499
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Princess Katy Kim is returning to her hometown of Buckingham Palace, London, UK!!!













​


Yeri looking absolutely beautiful at the airport before her flight to London!!!! :pikahappy:




I hope that she has a safe flight and an amazing time in London. I can't wait for the London updates on IG! Hopefully she'll be visiting some places that I've been to in the past!!


she has to solidify that sixth in line deal, and add the Queen to her collection of bff's :)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
she has to solidify that sixth in line deal, and add the Queen to her collection of bff's :)
6th?

There's been too many scandals within the Royal Family. Therefore she's going to finalise the agreement that she'll be taking over from Lizzie.

Queen Katy Kim on the throne would be enough to get me back into serving and protecting Her Majesty as a member of HM's Armed Forces!! lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,499
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
6th?

There's been too many scandals within the Royal Family. Therefore she's going to finalise the agreement that she'll be taking over from Lizzie.

Queen Katy Kim on the throne would be enough to get me back into serving and protecting Her Majesty as a member of HM's Armed Forces!! lol
At the very least we could get a concert in England any way ....
Poor European fans have been left in the cold except for Lup s3 and the Switzerland deal.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
At the very least we could get a concert in England any way ....
I don't know how I'd feel about one happening in London this year (at least till Wendy has recovered). Because last year Wendy talked about wanting to do a concert in London :(
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,499
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I don't know how I'd feel about one happening in London this year (at least till Wendy has recovered). Because last year Wendy talked about wanting to do a concert in London :(
Yea same i think the whole fandom is in agreement there.
Japan tour was scheduled and gotta meat commitments, but the thought of more shows without her is painful.

Its just sucks so bad they were set for a fantastic new year and horrific incompetence has done so much damage to Wendy(kid is still in hospital) and to the group.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Yea same i think the whole fandom is in agreement there.
Japan tour was scheduled and gotta meat commitments, but the thought of more shows without her is painful.

Its just sucks so bad they were set for a fantastic new year and horrific incompetence has done so much damage to Wendy(kid is still in hospital) and to the group.
If more concerts do get announced, then I hope that they sell out. Because the girls will have worked hard and deserve to be supported fully.

Luckily I wasn't able to fully get onto KPS during that time. Because I was raging..... And it's still angering me now. Just thinking about how much Wendy and RV have missed out on due to the incompetence of SBS. (who imo haven't been held accountable and I can't believe that SM have done nothing to hold them accountable either)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
our pretty girl

can I also be added to the tag list :wimwim: don’t know why I am never on it
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,499
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
If more concerts do get announced, then I hope that they sell out. Because the girls will have worked hard and deserve to be supported fully.

Luckily I wasn't able to fully get onto KPS during that time. Because I was raging..... And it's still angering me now. Just thinking about how much Wendy and RV have missed out on due to the incompetence of SBS. (who imo haven't been held accountable and I can't believe that SM have done nothing to hold them accountable either)
i thought they were taking them to court for damages.
I did read that SBS was paying the bills but that is the bare minimum that must be done.
The investigation is still ongoing....... what ever that means.
Wendy is seriously lucky to be alive/not permanently crippled in a blind drop from that height.
Because she would have been head up looking into the cameras.

Its gotta be conflicting since SBS has really been a partner to sm at times, but heads have gotta roll.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Waiting for more London pictures with this beauty :sanapray:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread