Teaser Yes, I Am Tzuyu (OFFICIAL VIDEO PREVIEW - #2) (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she is a gem
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Sounds good!
On another note, am I the only one who thinks she's absolutely stunning yet not the least bit attracted to her?
I'm sure you're not. I'm sure lots of people aren't attracted to her haha.


Can't say I relate to though.

She's my waifu dream.

:pikahappy:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I'm sure you're not. I'm sure lots of people aren't attracted to her haha.


Can't say I relate to though.

She's my waifu dream.

:pikahappy:
I mean it's weird because I think she's one of the prettiest idols in K-pop, yet I have no attraction to her lol

I guess that is one less competition for you then haha
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I regret only buying one :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread