- Joined
- 25 April 2019
- Messages
- 6,439
- Reactions Received
- 3,087
- Location
- Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,833
I'm surprised no one posted about it here yet.
It's a woman and she's their former CFO. Am I allowed to link competing newsites? I haven't found anything on Naver, Osen, Korea Times, or Korean Herald.Umm who is it?
It's a woman and she's their former CFO. Am I allowed to link competing newsites? I haven't found Naver or Korean Herald article.Umm who is it?
Umm who it is?
I don't trust anyone on their board to improve things after Minsuk winning a vote of confidenceI was about to post itIt's a woman and unfortunately, it isn't Jisoo 🙁
![]()
YG Entertainment Appoints New CEO Following Yang Min Suk's Resignation | Soompi
YG Entertainment has announced their new CEO. On June 20, the company's board of directors held a special meeting and appointed Hwang Bo Kyung as the newwww.soompi.com
Hwang Bo Kyung. She has been at YG since 2001 and is a former Executive Director and CFO. We'll see if there are any changes but I'll remain skeptical for now and hold judgement until actual change is made
That said, she's inherited quite a big mess so we'll see how it goes
Well i have done threads about Soompi's articles including links and nobody has said anything to me about it yet, so i guess we are allowed ^^It's a woman and she's their former CFO. Am I allowed to link competing newsites? I haven't found Naver or Korean Herald article.
Edit: Sorry, right after I posted, something started acting up.
I was personally rooting for Dara, she promotes YG artists better than YG ever didI was about to post itIt's a woman and unfortunately, it isn't Jisoo 🙁
![]()
YG Entertainment Appoints New CEO Following Yang Min Suk's Resignation | Soompi
YG Entertainment has announced their new CEO. On June 20, the company's board of directors held a special meeting and appointed Hwang Bo Kyung as the newwww.soompi.com
Hwang Bo Kyung. She has been at YG since 2001 and is a former Executive Director and CFO. We'll see if there are any changes but I'll remain skeptical for now and hold judgement until actual change is made
That said, she's inherited quite a big mess so we'll see how it goes
DaraI was personally rooting for Dara, she promotes YG artists better than YG ever did
It's quite interesting, but i guess we have to just sit back and see. Hopefully there is big changes and they show them to public too like we are doing this to prevent drug use, we are doing this to investigate and prevent being tied to prostitution and pimping, we are doing this to stay transparent to public..
Oh yeah.. if there was tax evasion happening she would be the one people would point fingers on right. So making her CEO could just worsen YG's image.Dara
Apart from the prostitution side of things, there's still the tax evasion stuff that YG Entertainment is currently still knee-deep in and she was the CFO. We'll see
I agree 100%. It will take more than being a woman to clean the mess on YGE. Let's hope for the best.I was about to post itIt's a woman and unfortunately, it isn't Jisoo 🙁
![]()
YG Entertainment Appoints New CEO Following Yang Min Suk's Resignation | Soompi
YG Entertainment has announced their new CEO. On June 20, the company's board of directors held a special meeting and appointed Hwang Bo Kyung as the newwww.soompi.com
Hwang Bo Kyung. She has been at YG since 2001 and is a former Executive Director and CFO. We'll see if there are any changes but I'll remain skeptical for now and hold judgement until actual change is made
That said, she's inherited quite a big mess so we'll see how it goes