Play this to get ready!
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 23 May 2019 #21 Play this to get ready! Reactions: Evergreen and VillageIdiot
MochiFace Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 3,333 Reactions Received 8,736 Location ☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼ Website www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18 Fandom MY/Sone/reveluv Gender Male Pronouns whatever i don't care 23 May 2019 #22 I'm SO not ready I love Yoona solo, her voice is so sweet and calm i love it And i always wanted an album from her full of Ballad like Stonewall walkway *^* Reactions: VillageIdiot
I'm SO not ready I love Yoona solo, her voice is so sweet and calm i love it And i always wanted an album from her full of Ballad like Stonewall walkway *^*
feepit Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 702 Reactions Received 2,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 May 2019 #23 THIS BETTER HAVE A PHYSICAL RELEASE HOLY SHIT. I'M WILLING TO BREAK MY "YOU CAN'T BUY KPOP ALBUMS UNTIL YOU'VE BOUGHT A TVXQ TICKET" OATH FOR THIS. Reactions: Evergreen and VillageIdiot
THIS BETTER HAVE A PHYSICAL RELEASE HOLY SHIT. I'M WILLING TO BREAK MY "YOU CAN'T BUY KPOP ALBUMS UNTIL YOU'VE BOUGHT A TVXQ TICKET" OATH FOR THIS.
twentyfivedollar Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 522 Reactions Received 1,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 May 2019 #24 I’m truly curious on what she Ian gonna bring to the table. She might give Taeyeon a Run For her money in terms of sales numbers. Reactions: VillageIdiot
I’m truly curious on what she Ian gonna bring to the table. She might give Taeyeon a Run For her money in terms of sales numbers.