News Yoona to Release A Special Solo Album (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I'm SO not ready

I love Yoona solo, her voice is so sweet and calm i love it
And i always wanted an album from her full of Ballad like Stonewall walkway *^*
 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
THIS BETTER HAVE A PHYSICAL RELEASE HOLY SHIT. I'M WILLING TO BREAK MY "YOU CAN'T BUY KPOP ALBUMS UNTIL YOU'VE BOUGHT A TVXQ TICKET" OATH FOR THIS.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread