- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,307
- Reactions Received
- 28,174
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,510
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
CAN I JOIN YOU?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!?!???!?!?????I'll stay, I got Everglow's Mia VC
Sure!CAN I JOIN YOU?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!?!???!?!?????
I don’t care for most Ateez songs tbhMy latest card is from Ateez... I'll stay half an hour. Their latest comeback was... I don't think @Vikki would approve of me saying bad things about it... but if it were Astro, I'd stay much longer... All their comebacks this year have been Steller
I meant because it might be a violation of forum rules to say a comeback sucked...I don’t care for most Ateez songs tbh![]()
Nah as long as you aren’t outright bashing it it’s okayI meant because it might be a violation of forum rules to say a comeback sucked...
In that case I'm going to have to say that I really really did not like JoppingNah as long as you aren’t outright bashing it it’s okay
@Vikki I'll report, pls do somethingIn that case I'm going to have to say that I really really did not like Jopping![]()