you daily card today... (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
My latest card is from Ateez... I'll stay half an hour. Their latest comeback was... I don't think @Vikki would approve of me saying bad things about it :lisalaugh: ... but if it were Astro, I'd stay much longer... All their comebacks this year have been Steller
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My latest card is from Ateez... I'll stay half an hour. Their latest comeback was... I don't think @Vikki would approve of me saying bad things about it :lisalaugh: ... but if it were Astro, I'd stay much longer... All their comebacks this year have been Steller
I don’t care for most Ateez songs tbh :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I don’t care for most Ateez songs tbh :lisalaugh:
I meant because it might be a violation of forum rules to say a comeback sucked...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I meant because it might be a violation of forum rules to say a comeback sucked...
Nah as long as you aren’t outright bashing it it’s okay
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Nah as long as you aren’t outright bashing it it’s okay
In that case I'm going to have to say that I really really did not like Jopping :runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Kamistar and Ahsoka

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Mine was an Ateez member and I don't know anything about him so I'll just escape for my safety :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread