- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
My procrastination is extraordinary
My procrastination is extraordinary
Relatable, tbh.My procrastination is extraordinary
You just wait and see what other rant threads I have draftedRelatable, tbh.
MayahAs a former ARMY, and current Blink, God I could not agree with this more. It's very annoying when your opinions get invalidated because your faves are successful.
1. Not only are there more ARMYs (therefore more bad ARMYs), the bad apples are going to stand out the most. And obviously a larger fandom number would bring more bad apples? People are just dense.
2. People everywhere are toxic. BTS is just famous, which is why more attention is brought to them. People love to hate BTS and Blackpink in general, so when their fandom does something wrong, it's automatically "Oh, it's BTS and ARMY".
Not to say that these fandoms were perfect, I often make fun of Blinks for being so toxic all the time, as I used to do with ARMY when I was an ARMY.
If there's one thing I can't stand it's unfairness. It isn't fair to big fandoms that they have to suffer for absolutely no reason based on having a musical preference?Mayahagreed
with
me
?????
If there's one thing I can't stand it's unfairness. It isn't fair to big fandoms that they have to suffer for absolutely no reason based on having a musical preference?
It's the pre-teen BTS fan who used to get silenced because she liked Korean men that wore makeupOooo grumpy mayah
Sounds like the type that would’ve worn fingerless fishnet glovesIt's the pre-teen BTS fan who used to get silenced because she liked Korean men that wore makeup
No, actually. They were KNITTED by my MOTHERSounds like the type that would’ve worn fingerless fishnet gloves
No, actually. They were KNITTED by my MOTHER![]()
This ^^People are toxic because they're toxic
There's no reason for people to bully, slut-shame, body shame, demean others success, sexually harass, or leave death and rape threats to others.
None.
I'm sure that toxic XXX stans would have been toxic with whatever fandom they'd find themselves in if they hadn't gotten into kpop 🤷♀️This ^^
And then we justify it by "supporting our faces", when it really just hurts their reputation.