- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
You did fine! You are sharing the 2nd best score right now!Oof sorry mom
You did fine! You are sharing the 2nd best score right now!Oof sorry mom
Also you got all of the ones I actually expect people to get right without guessing! (Besides the last one... But you don't stan him, so you are forgiven!)Oof sorry mom
I guess we should REALLY start talking to eachother!we have NO IDEA about each other mom![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Aw yeahAlso you got all of the ones I actually expect people to get right without guessing! (Besides the last one... But you don't stan him, so you are forgiven!)
BRAVO! Love ya bro!as your brother, i got a 9/10 so pretty good
im such a family man![]()
![]()
![]()