- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
KHJ and Toilet oppa, your choices can beyes DADDY
I never talked about Toilet OppaKHJ and Toilet oppa, your choices can be![]()
that didn't happenThis was supposed to be fav songs by soloist not all songs by soloist![]()
Doesn't look like KHJ wants to be daddy judging by what he put his ex thoughI never talked about Toilet Oppa
Only Daddy's are KHJ, Simon D, Seo In Guk.
that boardDoesn't look like KHJ wants to be daddy judging by what he put his ex though
This board game explains well:
![]()
What else you expect from domestic abuser daddythat board![]()
trueWhat else you expect from domestic abuser daddy![]()
Or having him as daddy apparentlytruebut can't change how much I enjoyed his music
Or having him as daddy apparently![]()
Look at you being edgy and blockedI mean I am pretty sure asianjunkie blocked me on her side when I made a KHJ joke so who knows
Woosung opparI’m surprised no one has mentioned this yet
There haven’t been many updates from The Rose members, I really hope they are able to find a new agency soonLook at you being edgy and blocked
Woosung oppar![]()
and yet you say I am not edgyLook at you being edgy and blocked
Woosung oppar![]()
Well you became edgy and got blocked, hardly a successand yet you say I am not edgylearn from me dood
Oh right I remember reading something about them suing their company, hope it turns out well for the membersThere haven’t been many updates from The Rose members, I really hope they are able to find a new agency soon![]()
why hardly a succeesWell you became edgy and got blocked, hardly a success
Oh right I remember reading something about them suing their company, hope it turns out well for the members![]()