Your favorite "chaotic" song? (2 Viewers)

Your favorite?

  • EXO's Tempo

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Red Velvet's RBB

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • BTS's Idol

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • NCT 127's Simon Says

    Votes: 3 18.8%

  • Total voters
    16

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Most of my faves released "chaotic" and experimental songs this year so which is your favorite out of the following?

EXO - Tempo



Red Velvet - RBB



BTS - Idol



NCT - Simon Says



Call me tasteless, but I actually like all of them. Well Simon Says is still growing on me but I don't hate it.
I was also going to add iKON's Killing Me but I feel like chorus aside, the song was fine. And most people seem to like it anyway.
​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Out of the above, then RBB ^^

But in general I'd have to say NCT's Cherry Bomb if it counts as chaotic
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I sometimes think District 9 is kind of chaotic just because so much is going on, and I like that song a lot
Tempo is the best tho and I love Idol as well owo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
what i think of for chaotic kpop lol
Lee Jin Ah isn't "chaotic" Lel.
More like "whimsical", & you said you don't like whimsical.
:llama_eyes:

Also, out of the above, I would pick the Korean Bohemian Rhapsody that is "Tempo".
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Out of the ones you mentioned I would choose Tempo. llama_twerk
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Simon Says isn't really chaotic to me.
But RBB is super chaotic. It feels like there are 10 things happening at the same time
That's because you probably listen to NCT a 1000 times a day.
Everything grows repetitive with more listens. :llama_ramen:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
That's because you probably listen to NCT a 1000 times a day.
Everything grows repetitive with more listens. :llama_ramen:
I do
and it doesn't
RBB legit has at one point the backing vocals saying something repeatedly whilst there is someone else singing
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I do
and it doesn't
RBB legit has at one point the backing vocals saying something repeatedly whilst there is someone else singing
It doesn't? Wow, your mind processor must be really slow. :llama_ramen:

"RBB" is an adlib-fest, but not bad at all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread