Your favorite "chaotic" song? (2 Viewers)

Your favorite?

  • EXO's Tempo

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Red Velvet's RBB

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • BTS's Idol

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • NCT 127's Simon Says

    Votes: 3 18.8%

  • Total voters
    16

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It doesn't? Wow, your mind processor must be really slow. :llama_ramen:

"RBB" is an adlib-fest, but not bad at all.
RBB is the first song from SM ent that I don't like at all :judgeruby:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Tempo's chaotic-ness actually works in its favor. I felt the acapella bridge was a fitting part of the song. The only complaint I have is the bed squeaks, but that's a production choice so...

I like Idol and RBB fine, but for RBB, I don't know where the verses end and the prechorus/ chorus begin. Idol's transitions are somewhat jarring, but it's a good song (I feel this is the least "messy" song out of the four).

Other chaotic songs are iKON's Bling Bling and EXID's Lie, maybe. I like both of those too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread