Your Top 3 BoyGroup Songs in 2020, So Far? (1 Viewer)

Which Is Your Favorite From These Three?


  • Total voters
    5

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Inspired by @Ahsoka 's dislike for GG songs :welp:
-
1. Day6 - Zombie
The whole album is gold tbh. Afraid and Love Me or Leave Me are really good too, I highly recommend.


2. Stray Kids - TOP (Japanese Ver.)
This is also the OP for Tower of God. I highly recommend that anime btw!



3. Oneus - A Song Written Easily
This is the only song I've heard from this group and it's straight up fire yaaas
​
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Zombie. The Beat for the Stray Kids song is cool.. The Oneus song is a grower... Zombie is the one that triggers an instant likability for me.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Zombie. The Beat for the Stray Kids song is cool.. The Oneus song is a grower... Zombie is the one that triggers an instant likability for me.
It's such a good song! I recommend the album too <3
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I definitely agree with Zombie and TOP. Zombie is a complete bop and I especially like how well TOP fits Tower of God as an anime. (Yes y'all watch Tower of God it has so much potential.)

For my third pick, I'd probably add Baekhyun - Underwater
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I definitely agree with Zombie and TOP. Zombie is a complete bop and I especially like how well TOP fits Tower of God as an anime. (Yes y'all watch Tower of God it has so much potential.

For my third pick, I'd probably add Baekhyun - Underwater
Because Baekhyun is a whole ass bg? :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Nightshade

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly only Dive and Fantasia got me this year.
waiting for A.C.E to serve us tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Inspired by @Ahsoka 's dislike for GG songs :welp:
-
1. Day6 - Zombie
The whole album is gold tbh. Afraid and Love Me or Leave Me are really good too, I highly recommend.


2. Stray Kids - TOP (Japanese Ver.)
This is also the OP for Tower of God. I highly recommend that anime btw!


3. Oneus - A Song Written Easily
This is the only song I've heard from this group and it's straight up fire yaaas
​
Tagging @Reo because my king deserves to know my taste for BGs this year :maheart: :maheart: :maheart:
Totally agree on DAY6, I think the whole album is definitely #1 of this year so far for me.
I don't really like Japanese releases so I can't really say anything about SKZ's song.
Oneus song was also very good :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Totally agree on DAY6, I think the whole album is definitely #1 of this year so far for me.
I don't really like Japanese releases so I can't really say anything about SKZ's song.
Oneus song was also very good :maheart:
Taste as usual :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread