Your top 5 groups at the start and end of the decade? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
This question can only really be answered by 2nd gen stans who have stuck around going into the 3rd gen....

Who were your Top 5 groups in 2010/11/12/13 and which groups are in your Top 5 now as this decade comes to an end?


My Top 5 groups in 2010;
- SNSD
- After School
- f(x)
- T-ARA
- 4Minute


My Top 5 groups in 2019;
- SNSD
- Red Velvet
- Dreamcatcher
- Blackpink
- Twice


Can't believe that all the groups that I was stanning 2010 have disbanded with the exception being SNSD who are still a big name within Korea and the K Pop world. My tastes haven't changed that much though. I am still girl group trash :llama_tea:
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
2010:
Shinee
SNSD
f(x)
Bigbang
I'm not sure I listened to much else at the time, maybe I heard Infinite's debut back around then? But that may have been 2011. Either way they deserve to be on this list

2019: (I'll only count actively promoting groups or Shinee would totally be here too)
Seventeen
Monsta X
Twice
Exo
Got7

It's honestly hard to choose my top 5 nowadays though I love so many groups
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
2014:
Girl's Day
SNSD
T-ara

2019:
Twice
Blackpink
Gfriend
Cherry Bullet
SNSD
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@raja time for some choices :taesip:

You too @blueberries I just realized I have no idea who your current fave groups are except Blackpink :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
2010
  • SHINee
  • 2NE1
  • Kara
  • T-ara
  • f(x)
2019 (without my ults @Hayabusa )
  • Twice
  • Momoland
  • Blackpink
  • Everglow
  • iKON
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@raja time for some choices :taesip:

You too @blueberries I just realized I have no idea who your current fave groups are except Blackpink :jisoosmh:
They are actually groups that have disbanded or indefinite hiatus, so it's all dead here :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread