COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group 🎤👑2NE1 OFFICIAL ARTIST THREAD: 21ST CENTURY EVOLUTION 👑💎 (1 Viewer)

BIAS IN 2NE1

• Total voters

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been wishing for her to just go back to Korea but she really is persistent.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
2NE1 DISCUSSION: SHOULD CL CONTINUE TO PURSUE A CAREER IN THE USA?

So I think we all know CL won't resign with YG. However given everything we know (or perceive to know) about her status in the USA industry, should she still pursue a career in the US or go back wholly to South Korea?

We've been talking about her leaving YGE but lets not forget that we don't know all the facts about her situation and the consecuences of this decision, so if ultimately she decides to stay, we shouldn't be surprised.
That being said, I think CL would stay in the U.S for two reasons: She has made a lot valuable connections there, not only in the music industry but also her fashion related friends, like Jeremy Scott or Alexander Wang. Even in the event that she could not pursue her goals in music, she's a very well known fashionista and can make a living of it.
Second, she seems to feel way more confortable in the U.S and this shouldn't be a surprise either, after all CL lived and studied abroad prior to 2ne1. So, I guess, living in the US is something she would prefer.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
We've been talking about her leaving YGE but lets not forget that we don't know all the facts about her situation and the consecuences of this decision, so if ultimately she decides to stay, we shouldn't be surprised.
That being said, I think CL would stay in the U.S for two reasons: She has made a lot valuable connections there, not only in the music industry but also her fashion related friends, like Jeremy Scott or Alexander Wang. Even in the event that she could not pursue her goals in music, she's a very well known fashionista and can make a living of it.
Second, she seems to feel way more confortable in the U.S and this shouldn't be a surprise either, after all CL lived and studied abroad prior to 2ne1. So, I guess, living in the US is something she would prefer.
Yes I think CL has the perspective of a Korean American rather than of a Korean born and raised. Not to mention English is pretty much her first language while she had to relearn Korean after joining YGE.

Yeah I disagree with the YG statement for three reasons:
CL has made it clear that YG has blocked her career advancements. Scooter also backed that up with his conversation with a fan.

We don't know why but it's pretty clear YGE is done with CL as a artist. Not releasing her album, giving her nothing to do for 3 years and focusing their American activities on BlackPink.

Also CL has no reason to stay with YG now that 21 is dead and YG has acted against her solo career. If she stays I will be shocked and disappointed.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
2NE1 OFFICIAL UPDATE 3/1/2019

PARK BOM

It was announced that she will be coming back on March 13th. The song will be produced by Brave Brothers and will feat Sandara Park

On her first VLive (#Bom1stVLIVEParty) she revealed more information:
The title track is called "SPRING"
Bomshell is the official fandom name
The album will contain 3 songs
Pre-order is on March 4th
Teasers will be released on March 6th
!Bom will perform on music shows!

MINZY

Minzy did a interview with SBS Pop Asia where she spoke about her favorite performances and future plans. Please support her as much as you support Bom and Dara!

She also released a fire dance practice to Done For Me by Charlie Puth and Kehlani. Make sure to subscribe and tell her to upload more!

DARA

Our lovely Dara is attending Paris Fashion Week 2019!

CHOLE SHOW PARIS 2019 FASHION WEEK

OFF WHITE SHOW PARIS FASHION WEEK 2019

WITH A LUCKY BLACKJACK!!

CL

As we all know February 26th was Birthday!!!
She posted this message on her Instagram

chaelincl
+I can't express in words how thankful I am for all of you that have been a part of this journey with me. It's been one hell of a ride but I wouldn't change a single thing because your support has made everything worth it.+
#항상고마워 +채린+

IF YOUR FROM ALLKPOP PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WILL ONLY BE USING KSP OR NOT AND IF YOU HAVE BOTH IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TAGGED IN BOTH 2NE1 THREADS! It will make this a lot easier.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thank you for the tag <3
Tag me in both.
I like to read different point of views from different users :llama_tea:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
OKAY WHAT? I'M GONNA NEED RECEIPTS BECAUSE THIS IS A HUGE DEAL IF IT'S TRUE.

Is Arab_bombshells bulkbuying or something?

WUT?? Where? I know she's #2 on Ktown4u's chart but it's barely 300 copies...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread