- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Usually it's always been Big 3 GGs dominating (and they still are with BP/Twice/RV on top) but the new gen is making waves and these three are def leaders of the pack so far.
I expect Aespa, BigHitNGG and whenever YGNGG debuts to make an impact too but for now, the I-trinity are doing well and all of them do well across all metrics- although they each have their strengths over the other 2.
Which one is your favorite? It's ITZY followed by IZ*ONE and then IDLE for me although I like Yujin the most out of all the girls, followed by Ryujin lol.
@Midzy @Wiz*one @Neverland
I expect Aespa, BigHitNGG and whenever YGNGG debuts to make an impact too but for now, the I-trinity are doing well and all of them do well across all metrics- although they each have their strengths over the other 2.
Which one is your favorite? It's ITZY followed by IZ*ONE and then IDLE for me although I like Yujin the most out of all the girls, followed by Ryujin lol.
@Midzy @Wiz*one @Neverland