Am I projecting my own personality onto Kun? [18+ ish, but not really] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
If you haven't seen my thread about Kun

Maybe I am projecting myself onto him? I have been described by many as a mother bear, especially towards friends who are younger than me... I also don't mind people teasing me and It is actually very difficult to get me mad!

But I think that from my 18+ threads Y'all already know that my fantasies are far from vanilla. Am I projecting myself onto Kun, because his personality is similar to mine?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
If you haven't seen my thread about Kun

Maybe I am projecting myself onto him? I have been described by many as a mother bear, especially towards friends who are younger than me... I also don't mind people teasing me and It is actually very difficult to get me mad!

But I think that from my 18+ threads Y'all already know that my fantasies are far from vanilla. Am I projecting myself onto Kun, because his personality is similar to mine?
Possibly... I personally don't get BDSM vibes from Kun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread