- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Angel "I Ignore Gangnam Gunshots" Tzuyu
I love this video so much.
Girl next door Tzuyu. Simple makeup and long straight hair.
What an angel!
So much angel that she's not even phased when gunshots ring out halfway. (45 secs in) Lmao.
The sound of small arms fire in the dorm may bother normal people.
But not Tzuyu. No.
She's above mere mortal concerns like death and dying and Gangnam violence.
I love when she looks up into the air thinking.
Soooo cute.
By the end of the video she shakes her head as if to say.
"You didn't understand a thing did you?"
Not a thing Tzuyu. Not a thing.
But I don't mind. I'll keep watching.
*Sighs contently*
*No it's not an actual gunshot. Nayeon probably just knocked a shelf over or something.
I love this video so much.
Girl next door Tzuyu. Simple makeup and long straight hair.
What an angel!
So much angel that she's not even phased when gunshots ring out halfway. (45 secs in) Lmao.
The sound of small arms fire in the dorm may bother normal people.
But not Tzuyu. No.
She's above mere mortal concerns like death and dying and Gangnam violence.
I love when she looks up into the air thinking.
Soooo cute.
By the end of the video she shakes her head as if to say.
"You didn't understand a thing did you?"
Not a thing Tzuyu. Not a thing.
But I don't mind. I'll keep watching.
*Sighs contently*
*No it's not an actual gunshot. Nayeon probably just knocked a shelf over or something.