COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Are people who claim to love the whole group equally lying? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I see people (Especially on twitter) saying that they are OT7 or OT9 biased or whatever when asked who their bias is.

I feel like they are liars, I think it would be impossible to love them all equally! I get not being able to choose a bias, that can happen, but I feel like you would like some members more than the others and some members less! I would go as far as to say it is human nature!

I think those people just think that by saying they love them all eqully they are somehow better than you or that because of that they love the group more or are a better fan.

So what do you think? Are those stans really biased towards all group members or are they just using it to feel superior over you?

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
it's impossible everybody have their bias in a group

I love SNSD from the bottom of my heart
but it's not a secret that Sooyoung have a special place in my heart, then Tiffany and after tiffany i love them all equally

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
it's impossible everybody have their bias in a group

I love SNSD from the bottom of my heart
but it's not a secret that Sooyoung have a special place in my heart, then Tiffany and after tiffany i love them all equally
Usually 1 member (And sometimes 2 or 3) just speaks to you more than the others, their voice and their smile or whatever attracts you to them is just that little bit more charming to you!

That's how it works!

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Usually 1 member (And sometimes 2 or 3) just speaks to you more than the others, their voice and their smile or whatever attracts you to them is just that little bit more charming to you!

That's how it works!
yes plus when you don't know the group yet there's always this member who stand out more to you

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think they are being bit superior about it, but i think they are kinda deceiving themselves as well. As are those fans who claim they like all songs from their favs :joshmeh: It's just not wanting to admit urself that not everything is perfect and as good, refusing to be critical about anything. The fandom feeds this, like fans easily feel like they must like sth and are peer pressured to.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
For how I see it, in most cases, people see the question the same way a mother sees the question "which child do you love the most?" Ofc they have a favourite, but are they gonna say who it is? Highly unlikely.

(but also I think some pp just believe they are better than you)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
For how I see it, in most cases, people see the question the same way a mother sees the question "which child do you love the most?" Ofc they have a favourite, but are they gonna say who it is? Highly unlikely.

(but also I think some pp just believe they are better than you)
That does sound reasonable!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't know, maybe some folks really can love all equally...
It does seem too idealistic and hardly possible, especially when it comes to huge groups, but who knows...
I am the opposite of that though. I always have a clear bias list, from first to last, but I don't dislike anyone.
I'm just always aware that I like someone a little more than someone else, when it comes to idols, but also irl...

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't know, maybe some folks really can love all equally...
It does seem too idealistic and hardly possible, especially when it comes to huge groups, but who knows...
I am the opposite of that though. I always have a clear bias list, from first to last, but I don't dislike anyone.
I'm just always aware that I like someone a little more than someone else, when it comes to idols, but also irl...
Me too... Like the middle and bottom ranks can move around over time quite a LOT, but my biases are set in stone!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ouch, I have no bias in T-ara though and love them all.

In other groups I do sometimes have one member that I would crush on for a certain time. But no way would I ever say I like one member less than the other tbh. I don't know but that is just me.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ouch, I have no bias in T-ara though and love them all.

In other groups I do sometimes have one member that I would crush on for a certain time. But no way would I ever say I like one member less than the other tbh. I don't know but that is just me.
Really? Like I said I get having no bias, but not even liking some members more than the others?

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't think I love anyone less but I guess I love some more than others.

But DAY6 just completely wrecks that theory. I've stanned them for 3 years and I still can't decide on a bias. :nekosweat: Can y'all just stop being so perfect for a minute so I can actually decide?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I like them all just like i like the munchkins all. Do i connect with each differently, sure, but that does not mean i like one more than the other.
I think what your fighting are the flavors of love, with mostly lust and passion coloring the field.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Really? Like I said I get having no bias, but not even liking some members more than the others?
No not really, but if I have to admit with T-ara I was more protective of the youngest. But no way am I liking one member over the rest.
I also don't think anything bad about people who have their own bias or more than one bias in a group. Just aslong they don't go bad mouthing another member of their bias group. That is the only thing I dislike if people praise one member but bad mouth the rest.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
No not really, but if I have to admit with T-ara I was more protective of the youngest. But no way am I liking one member over the rest.
I also don't think anything bad about people who have their own bias or more than one bias in a group. Just aslong they don't go bad mouthing another member of their bias group. That is the only thing I dislike if people praise one member but bad mouth the rest.
Those people who only like 1 member and badmouth the others are Akgaes! That means solo stans who dislike the other members of the group! having a bias doesn't mean you don't love the others, you just love 1 member ever so slightly more.

Foxia

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think you can LIKE them all, but it doesn't have to mean that they're all on bias-level (did I explain that right lol)

And if you have a clear bias, it also doesn't have to mean that you're not into the other members (you can like them all equally, but that one member just a little bit more)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Those people who only like 1 member and badmouth the others are Akgaes! That means solo stans who dislike the other members of the group! having a bias doesn't mean you don't love the others, you just love 1 member ever so slightly more.
Yeah, I know. Just saying I don't think I am better or see myself as superior is what I am trying to say lol. People with one bias or more can go ahead I don't think anything about it, I only look down on the "akgaes".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread