Are people who claim to love the whole group equally lying? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It's easier for smaller groups
With SNSD, Twice, fr_9 and CB, there were def members I loved more than others

Smaller groups like T-ara and GsD, the gap was basically none existent.
I had biases but not because I especially liked them a significant amount more, I just related to them the most :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am the living proof that you can have no favourite group, let alone a bias in a group.

This entire thread is therefore invalid.
You are an exception and exceptions confirm the rule! :nekopout:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a slight fondness for Seungyoon but I do love all the Winner members equally because for me their group dynamic surpasses everything else. Same for BTS. Sure Jimin is my bias but the gap between him and the others members is getting less important with time.

But I also have a clear hierarchy between the members in some others groups.

And some people only stan one group so they don’t have x biases in several groups but five for example in one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
With Xiumin in the army til December 2020, I can now technically say I love the EXO members equally :sanapray:


I don't think I love anyone less but I guess I love some more than others.

But DAY6 just completely wrecks that theory. I've stanned them for 3 years and I still can't decide on a bias. :nekosweat: Can y'all just stop being so perfect for a minute so I can actually decide?
That’s my trouble with Day6 too, I’ve biased them all at some point, so now I’ve given up.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I always have a bias and often times it gets decided fast af, but many times it also changes so yeah. Loving everyone equally is just impossible for me, that doesn't mean I dislike any member though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread