18+ Best giant puppy in kpop: Mingyu vs Chanyeol [Srsly, this be 18+... enter at your own risk!] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They are both giant puppies, but I am gonna take these things more literally in this thread!

Assuming they are both into puppy play, which one of them would you prefer as a puppy?

I personally would prefer Chanyeol!
I feel like he has a more playful feel to him, not to mention those ears of his are so adorable! I also feel like he would be shameless about it, but Mingyu would feel embarrased and act a lot more shy! Not to say there is anything wrong with shyness, but I just prefer the playful side more! Like I can just imagine Chanyeol sniffing crotches and wagging a tail!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread