- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
So I saw @Mayday made a thread about Black Pink's comeback being delayed so I went on my usually kpop news sites and couldn't see any BP related articles possibly because everyone's writing 10,000 articles about the 97 liners controversy... but when I just googled Black Pink, I found a couple of WESTERN news outlets talking about their comeback. Now, I don't really use social media unless using forums counts but @TWICEVELVETPINK made a thread saying that some Blinks on Twitter are pissed that the comeback has been pushed back again but here's the thing... IT HASN'T!
If you read the articles about it, YG is just giving them a western style album roll out that any non-kpop act would have! So according to this article in Forbes, "June will bring a "pre-release" buzz track single for which the ladies have nearly completed preparations for its accompanying music video and stage performances" which means to me we're still getting a full comeback in June, followed by a SECOND single in July or August then a THIRD single release with the full album in September (my birthday month btw).
I know this wasn't what most people were expecting and LORD KNOWS I am the last person to defend YG Entertainment but I think giving Black Pink a roll out like this is actually the best thing for their careers ESPECIALLY since they're focusing on Western expansion! If you think about it, this is the type of album release model that Big Hit used for BTS' last comeback which means that their FINALLY being given the star treatment they DESERVE!
So, what do you guys think of this plan?
If you read the articles about it, YG is just giving them a western style album roll out that any non-kpop act would have! So according to this article in Forbes, "June will bring a "pre-release" buzz track single for which the ladies have nearly completed preparations for its accompanying music video and stage performances" which means to me we're still getting a full comeback in June, followed by a SECOND single in July or August then a THIRD single release with the full album in September (my birthday month btw).
I know this wasn't what most people were expecting and LORD KNOWS I am the last person to defend YG Entertainment but I think giving Black Pink a roll out like this is actually the best thing for their careers ESPECIALLY since they're focusing on Western expansion! If you think about it, this is the type of album release model that Big Hit used for BTS' last comeback which means that their FINALLY being given the star treatment they DESERVE!
So, what do you guys think of this plan?
Girl Group:
@sweetener @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @OnCloudJess @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @baekk @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerimiese @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato @Natsuka_Ojousama @Joy @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @Moon @mcflxrry @FingerStress @HopeOnTheStreet @JoanaIsHere @glitterpill @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @umpheri @TicTokTickita @kinnie @Angel @xdreamsandflames
Blackpink
@Baechu @kuro @Xeulgi @Chlorine @JakeyWantsCakey @Queen @JoanaIsHere @sweetener @itzybitzyblink @Jungkook @lexus @bulletproof @potato @OnlyCalB @Spooky @chvnle @Pilot @ddeonghwaaa @blueberries @YouNiceKeepGoin @daeunraine @kinnie @inyourarea @lalisasbitch @xdreamsandflames
@sweetener @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @OnCloudJess @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @baekk @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerimiese @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato @Natsuka_Ojousama @Joy @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @Moon @mcflxrry @FingerStress @HopeOnTheStreet @JoanaIsHere @glitterpill @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @umpheri @TicTokTickita @kinnie @Angel @xdreamsandflames
Blackpink
@Baechu @kuro @Xeulgi @Chlorine @JakeyWantsCakey @Queen @JoanaIsHere @sweetener @itzybitzyblink @Jungkook @lexus @bulletproof @potato @OnlyCalB @Spooky @chvnle @Pilot @ddeonghwaaa @blueberries @YouNiceKeepGoin @daeunraine @kinnie @inyourarea @lalisasbitch @xdreamsandflames