- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Blue Haired Dahyun Stuck To The Universe Wall Is The Best Thing About Fancy
It's hard for me to put into words how much I love glitching Dahyun hair wild and blue all cool like lounging out stuck to that space ceiling.
The fanboy in me didn't know I needed this.
But now that it's here it's so wonderful.
+1000
Even when paralyzed. Dahyun is dangerous.
It's hard for me to put into words how much I love glitching Dahyun hair wild and blue all cool like lounging out stuck to that space ceiling.
The fanboy in me didn't know I needed this.
But now that it's here it's so wonderful.
+1000
Even when paralyzed. Dahyun is dangerous.