Performance BTS DIONYSUS PERFORMANCE (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Okay so because I'm late I'm going to fangirl over this like a week later lol:)



Okay this is not their best dance or their most technical but this really I think is a great example of their stamina and pure energy on stage! To dance so powerfully, changing positions, wearing suits for almost five minutes is impressive. I'm especially proud of the members that didn't begin as dancers. But did ya'll see how it was RM and Jin who didn't do the floor hump lol! 😆

Overall it was a fun performance​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread