BTS Jimin being stalked (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
sad
I honestly dont even class these kinda people as fans tbh
if you cant respect someone human rights and breaking the law to make someone you so called like uncomfortable
what kind of person are you really
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
what that you are a little human?
Yeah... no. You said, "what type of person are you" You were speaking generally... I said, "A fourteen year old." You thought I meant I, specifically instead of generally. When in reality I was being sarcastic and meant it in a general sense... Since I am 26.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah... no. You said, "what type of person are you" You were speaking generally... I said, "A fourteen year old." You thought I meant I, specifically instead of generally. When in reality I was being sarcastic and meant it in a general sense... Since I am 26.
ahhh boo ur older than me ... not such a baby [im 24]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
ahhh boo ur older than me ... not such a baby [im 24]
Don't despair... 90 percent of any k-pop forum are probably people who are under 24...
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker and Wicked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread