MV BTS (방탄소년단) 'Make It Right (feat. Lauv)' Official MV (1 Viewer)

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
.
Joined
12 July 2019
Messages
577
Reactions Received
2,804
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
It was nice. I prefer the original, which I've always loved since I heard it.
The video was really cool~ and a nice touch.
Lauv didn't really add anything (other than more English), but he didn't take anything away.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Haven't listened to it yet, but I'm hoping it'll be good. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread