Performance BTS "Santa Claus is coming to town" video on Disney holiday singalong 2020 festive christmas song performace on ABC (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,108
Reactions Received
52,974
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,049
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I need Jimin to sing all of my Christmas songs from now on. I can’t listen to anything else anymore
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,108
Reactions Received
52,974
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,049
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I need Jimin to sing all of my Christmas songs from now on. I can’t listen to anything else anymore
Hasnt he he been singing goodnight songs to u every night, tho? Or was tat only in ur dreams?
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I saw this on TV today.. Or rather I bumped up against my PS4 controller and it started playing something on hulu and I woke up to this playing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,108
Reactions Received
52,974
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,049
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
no comment
I take this as an admission that my surmise is true HaHa, truly in ur dreams wishes come true :taesquish: (too bad mine dont, not yet so far)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread