News Clarification Relating To BI and Lee Seunghoon Of Winner (1 Viewer)

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
(*whoops I corrected the name in my title)

I don't think Seung Hoon did anything thing wrong at this point, it seems dispatch was just trying to spin it that way. (after further updates idk)

Though the fact that he had a private chat with HSH relating to the matter of BI is concerning.

But here is the update from Mes on Twitter



Update with the translation of the chat (from AKP, yeah I know):

Lee Seung Hoon: Where are you.
Han Seo Hee: Home.
Lee: Did you meet up with Kim Han Bin recently.
Han: Kim Han Bin? I'd say about a month ago? Does that count as 'recently'? Whatever the case, I saw him like a month ago.
Lee: Hey, what are you doing.
Han: I'm watching TV and eating. Why are you sending me a private Kakao.
Lee: I have some really important things to discuss. You need to be alert and respond to me right away.
Han: Okay. I will.
Lee: Wait a sec, I'm gonna make one phone call.
Han: Okay go ahead.
Lee: 010XXXXXXXX. Call me at this number.
Further Update:

According to Han Seo Hee, Lee Seung Hoon told her as follows, "He said that B.I got caught [during drug tests]. [B.I] told them that he did drugs with me. [Lee Seung Hoon] asked me to meet up with him urgently. And then I went to a location near the YG building."





When Han Seo Hee arrived at the meet up location, she was greeted by a stranger named 'K', instead of Lee Seung Hoon. 'K' told her, "I'm here instead of Seung Hoon. Make sure to remember that the issue regarding B.I is a secret. Contact me if anything happens."



Two months later, on August 22, Han Seo Hee was booked for charges of using the illegal drugs marijuana and LSD. Han Seo Hee admitted to her usage of the drugs right away, and also discussed the topic of her Kakao Talk conversations with B.I in her first and second questioning.





Due to the fact that she admitted to her charges right away and showed no signs of evasion, Han Seo Hee was released without detainment.
 
Last edited:

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
Dispatch just keep getting more and more shitty every day
I agree, but the fact that he is asking her about meeting with BI, does mean he might be further involved/or knew of something.

I hope not though.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
(*whoops I corrected the name in my title)

I don't think Seung Hoon did anything thing wrong at this point, it seems dispatch was just trying to spin it that way.

Though the fact that he had a private chat with HSH relating to the matter of BI is concerning.

But here is the update from Mes on Twitter

I stan WINNER and IKON but it sounds like Yang and Seung Hoon were trying to get her not to talk. I said it, sorry but that's what it seems like to me.
 

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
Dispatch just keep getting more and more shitty every day
This situation just keeps getting more and more complicated. I can't believe how fast everything has blown up....
I stan WINNER and IKON but it sounds like Yang and Seung Hoon were trying to get her not to talk. I said it, sorry but that's what it seems like to me.
OP has been updated with a translation of the chat, but it is from an AKP article so idk how accurate it is.
 

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
I stan WINNER and IKON but it sounds like Yang and Seung Hoon were trying to get her not to talk. I said it, sorry but that's what it seems like to me.
Update:

According to Han Seo Hee, Lee Seung Hoon told her as follows, "He said that B.I got caught [during drug tests]. [B.I] told them that he did drugs with me. [Lee Seung Hoon] asked me to meet up with him urgently. And then I went to a location near the YG building."





When Han Seo Hee arrived at the meet up location, she was greeted by a stranger named 'K', instead of Lee Seung Hoon. 'K' told her, "I'm here instead of Seung Hoon. Make sure to remember that the issue regarding B.I is a secret. Contact me if anything happens."



Two months later, on August 22, Han Seo Hee was booked for charges of using the illegal drugs marijuana and LSD. Han Seo Hee admitted to her usage of the drugs right away, and also discussed the topic of her Kakao Talk conversations with B.I in her first and second questioning.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Not sure how this can be spun as anything but negative for him.
A. he has her private chat number.
B. asking her to stay alert.
C. setting up a call right now.

Just because your parents preached that your friends matter does not make it untrue. It looks like he is way too close to her and lets be honest that is a bad thing.

At this point i am willing to believe that bb huge hiatuses were due to this clean up deal. no one at yg ent except akmu is above suspicion.
 
Joined
10 June 2019
Messages
11
Reactions Received
40
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
At this point I guess that YG had to piss someone very important off. Can it be coincidence that all this shit is bubbling up in a short notice?
Of course I'm not trying to defend them, hadn't they made anything, they wouldn't been busted, but this is weird as fuck.

I'm not a Winner's fan, but I pray for his fans that they don't lose a member like IKON did today
 

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
At this point I guess that YG had to piss someone very important off. Can it be coincidence that all this shit is bubbling up in a short notice?
Of course I'm not trying to defend them, hadn't they made anything, they wouldn't been busted, but this is weird as fuck.

I'm not a Winner's fan, but I pray for his fans that they don't lose a member like IKON did today
Like the CEO of some huge korean company like Samsung or Hyundai, this is just like one of those crazy kdramas.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof this mess... I don’t know what to say anymore. I wake up everyday to a new mess
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not sure how this can be spun as anything but negative for him.
A. he has her private chat number.
B. asking her to stay alert.
C. setting up a call right now.

Just because your parents preached that your friends matter does not make it untrue. It looks like he is way too close to her and lets be honest that is a bad thing.

At this point i am willing to believe that bb huge hiatuses were due to this clean up deal. no one at yg ent except akmu is above suspicion.
Honestly I’d say that bp doesn’t seem like they are dumb enough to do that type of stuff. I mean I know I may sound a little biased because I stan them but they’ve been on a world tour for six months now, they’ve been constantly busy with promotions overseas and traveling from country to country. Unlike both winner and ikon. I don’t think that bp could have even done anything, and if they did, they’re ygs most popular group at the moment, they would have got exposed already. Not to mention every time they go out they have their managers with them. I’d like to believe that yg is way more strict on bp then his boy groups, and even though I’d usually protest against that, Rn I’m kinda thankful that it’s like that, it’s gonna be hard for them to do stuff like this. The only thing that dispatch could get on bp so far was the dating scandal with jenkai and nobody cared about that. And looking at the track record with drugs and yg, it seems that his male artists are the ones who are in these type of drug scandals. (I’m excluding park bom Because the drugs that she was using were medically prescribed to her and I think she’s innocent) dispatch is obviously looking at anything that can take yg down Rn, I have no doubt that they’re number 1 target is gonna be bp, and I think the girls know that, I don’t think they would be that dumb to try and pull some shit like this Rn...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what the hell has this scandal turned into?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Not sure how this can be spun as anything but negative for him.
A. he has her private chat number.
B. asking her to stay alert.
C. setting up a call right now.

Just because your parents preached that your friends matter does not make it untrue. It looks like he is way too close to her and lets be honest that is a bad thing.

At this point i am willing to believe that bb huge hiatuses were due to this clean up deal. no one at yg ent except akmu is above suspicion.
I don't think any of the girls are really concerns since this is only showing as a problem for the males so far so i'd give them the benefit of the doubt for now but Winner and iKon definitely are ones who need keeping an eye on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread