Group CLC Artist Thread (4 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
alright I think I've caught on by now. Looks like CUBE has decided to release teasers every day at 12:00 pm KST. So that's designated time to stalk CLC's social media and wait for teasers :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and lexus
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
46
Reactions Received
180
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Omg guys, um thoughts on this??!! I need this to be a real thing.


@NogaNono @infire707 @igloo @baekk @Mangoey@Minuteman @kuroyuri @Mayah @ChaseMeJiYoo @lexus@Queen @wayvoutsold @perhapz @CheshireCat@yerewenseuljoy @Ozymandias @deadstar
I really love the design, my only complain is that black shouldn't be the overwhelming color, we don't want our cheshire ocean to look black from above lmao. I personally think pink (CLC's logo color) and purple (Cheshire's logo color) could be a good combo and which ever is the overwhelming color doesn't really matter, but who am I kidding I would buy even if it looked horrendous. Cube where are you at it's been 4 years
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really love the design, my only complain is that black shouldn't be the overwhelming color, we don't want our cheshire ocean to look black from above lmao. I personally think pink (CLC's logo color) and purple (Cheshire's logo color) could be a good combo and which ever is the overwhelming color doesn't really matter, but who am I kidding I would buy even if it looked horrendous. Cube where are you at it's been 4 years
True that would be really cool as well!~ I think I would like it either way tbh, because clc need a lightstick!! As you said, it’s been 4 years already, they deserve one.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:pandahappy: The girls look amazing in these photos. This comeback is gonna slay me once again!



2nd Set Of Concept Photos







'











3rd Set Of Concept Photos


















​
ikr they look absolutely stunning!~ I can't ait for their comeback. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Here's Seungyeon's latest video for her OnStyle 'Next Beauty Creator' channel.

Kitchen Queen! ❤

[English Subbed] Diet~ Dieting is Hard~~/ Delicious Diet Food















 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread