Group CLC Artist Thread (4 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Here's Seungyeon's latest video for her OnStyle 'Next Beauty Creator' channel.

Kitchen Queen! ❤

[English Subbed] Diet~ Dieting is Hard~~/ Delicious Diet Food















Oh yeah I still need to catch up on all the SeungMong Place episodes, she’s super cute though!~
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
yup I'm anticipating it. :maheart: it'll be awesome for sure. Looks like this'll be Seunghee's era, she's rocking her short hair. :pandalove:
Yes, she's giving us that stare as if to say; "This is my era, bitches! The Chaotic Lesbian Club is taking over!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and perhapz
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes, she's giving us that stare as if to say; "This is my era, bitches! The Chaotic Lesbian Club is taking over!"
Exactly! She’s the ruler of the Chaotic Lesbian Club and she’s taking over the world!~ When the song comes out I can tell I’ll be watching her fan cam for sure. OMG what if they perform in those princess outfits? This comeback will kill me.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Exactly! She’s the ruler of the Chaotic Lesbian Club and she’s taking over the world!~ When the song comes out I can tell I’ll be watching her fan cam for sure. OMG what if they perform in those princess outfits? This comeback will kill me.
That would give all Cheshire's a heart attack! I can also imagine Yujin and Seungyeon performing together!
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and QueenB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That would give all Cheshire's a heart attack! I can also imagine Yujin and Seungyeon performing together!
What if Yuyeon get a dance break together... :pandalove: Ooh and I can’t wait to hear what Yeeun’s rap will sound like this comeback. Maybe Eunbin will get a rap too!~ I’m so excited for this!! Too bad it’s not an album but still this is really exciting!~
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
What if Yuyeon get a dance break together... :pandalove: Ooh and I can’t wait to hear what Yeeun’s rap will sound like this comeback. Maybe Eunbin will get a rap too!~ I’m so excited for this!! Too bad it’s not an album but still this is really exciting!~
So much greatness in one post!
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and QueenB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Big news Cheshire! For those who don’t know, Jeff Benjamin is a dude who works for Billboard, and is the Kpop columnist. He’s been tweeting a lot about CLC today, possibly hinting that clc’s gonna have a Billboard interview and make an international appearance? :) I’ll post his tweets here, so you can see for yourself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread