Group CLC Artist Thread (4 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Alright, since the comeback is almost near, I figured I'd make a mini thread detailing where CLC is supposed to appear, so here it is.

Where Is CLC Scheduled To Appear?









Information is detailed in previous posts on page 15 of the Artist Thread.


​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and perhapz
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Alright, since the comeback is almost near, I figured I'd make a mini thread detailing where CLC is supposed to appear, so here it is.

Where Is CLC Scheduled To Appear?









Information is detailed in previous posts on page 15 of the Artist Thread.


​
Alright I finally finished updating this with all the information i've found so far!~

@infire707 @igloo @baekk @Mangoey @Minuteman @kuroyuri @Mayah @ChaseMeJiYoo @lexus @Queen @wayvoutsold @perhapz @CheshireCat @yerewenseuljoy @Ozymandias @deadstar @Hallybell
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread