- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Alright, since the comeback is almost near, I figured I'd make a mini thread detailing where CLC is supposed to appear, so here it is.
Where Is CLC Scheduled To Appear?
Information is detailed in previous posts on page 15 of the Artist Thread.
www.kpopsource.com
www.kpopsource.com
www.kpopsource.com
www.kpopsource.com
CLC Artist Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Here's Seungyeon's latest video for her OnStyle 'Next Beauty Creator' channel. Kitchen Queen! ❤ [English Subbed] Diet~ Dieting is Hard~~/ Delicious Diet Food Oh yeah I still need to catch up on all the SeungMong Place episodes, she’s super cute though!~
www.kpopsource.com
CLC Artist Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Here's Seungyeon's latest video for her OnStyle 'Next Beauty Creator' channel. Kitchen Queen! ❤ [English Subbed] Diet~ Dieting is Hard~~/ Delicious Diet Food Oh yeah I still need to catch up on all the SeungMong Place episodes, she’s super cute though!~
www.kpopsource.com
CLC Artist Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Here's Seungyeon's latest video for her OnStyle 'Next Beauty Creator' channel. Kitchen Queen! ❤ [English Subbed] Diet~ Dieting is Hard~~/ Delicious Diet Food Oh yeah I still need to catch up on all the SeungMong Place episodes, she’s super cute though!~
www.kpopsource.com
CLC Artist Thread - KPopSource - The Only KPOP Hub That Matters
Here's Seungyeon's latest video for her OnStyle 'Next Beauty Creator' channel. Kitchen Queen! ❤ [English Subbed] Diet~ Dieting is Hard~~/ Delicious Diet Food Oh yeah I still need to catch up on all the SeungMong Place episodes, she’s super cute though!~
www.kpopsource.com
Last edited: