Group CLC Artist Thread (4 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love how Sorn is making fun of her lmao
And yes, she's adorable and not any less gayer.
ikr the members like to make fun of Yujin a lot. And yup she's an adorable bean, who is also secretly gay (for Seungyeon).

Like honestly, Yuyeon is pretty much the JiYoo of CLC. They're so perfect for each other. <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
ikr the members like to make fun of Yujin a lot. And yup she's an adorable bean, who is also secretly gay (for Seungyeon).

Like honestly, Yuyeon is pretty much the JiYoo of CLC. They're so perfect for each other. <3
Haha yes, poor Yujin! lol I think I watched a video that was a save Yujin video lol
I agree! I must watch more of Yuyeon! They are also dancing together a lot and they create choreographies together as well! They are relationship goals haha
 
  • Love
Reactions: NogaNono

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread