Group CLC Artist Thread (3 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So, I only had the chance to listen to Me a few minutes ago (busy day at work) and I gotta say... I completely loved it. :yolk: That drop in the chorus was a bit odd at first, but when the chorus played for the third time, I was used to it and loving it already.

No took quite some to grow on me, but Me got me right away, I love it.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So, I only had the chance to listen to Me a few minutes ago (busy day at work) and I gotta say... I completely loved it. :yolk: That drop in the chorus was a bit odd at first, but when the chorus played for the third time, I was used to it and loving it already.

No took quite some to grow on me, but Me got me right away, I love it.
Yeah, I think the drop is something people either love or hate. At first I also thought it was a bit weird but I'm digging it right now. Overall this comeback is looking really good. Elkie looked so good in the MV :maheart:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Guys, CLC ME has reached 2 million views (combining views from both 1TheK and CLC Channel)!~ The goal is 3 million in under 24 hours. Hopefully we can do it?
Additionally, ME reached 1 million views in less than 10 hours which is new for CLC.
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread