- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Looks like they're still releasing photo cards for anyone interested!~
I love these! I remember Dreamcatcher doing one for Piri! It's so cute hahaThese cutiesThey're showing us the fanchant for me
Yeah, I think the drop is something people either love or hate. At first I also thought it was a bit weird but I'm digging it right now. Overall this comeback is looking really good. Elkie looked so good in the MVSo, I only had the chance to listen to Me a few minutes ago (busy day at work) and I gotta say... I completely loved it.That drop in the chorus was a bit odd at first, but when the chorus played for the third time, I was used to it and loving it already.
No took quite some to grow on me, but Me got me right away, I love it.
Additionally, ME reached 1 million views in less than 10 hours which is new for CLC.Guys, CLC ME has reached 2 million views (combining views from both 1TheK and CLC Channel)!~ The goal is 3 million in under 24 hours. Hopefully we can do it?
their smiling faces when guessing the cameras right[News-Ade] CLC Camera Challenge - Find One-Shot Camera
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()