Group CLC Artist Thread (2 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Eunbin & Yujin Fancam @ The Show 06.04.2019 uploaded by Johnny




Seungyeon & Sorn Fancam @ Show Champion 06.05.2019 uploaded by Johnny
​
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


YEEUN THE SHOW LIVE 06.04.2019





The Show; On the Way Out, Self-cam 06.04.2019




The Show: On the Way Out! 06.04.2019




CLC, can you afford it? Dream Concert 2019, Behind w/EngSub




Yujin Instagram Live 06.10.2019
​
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sorry that I'm not active lately but I'm not home for a couple weeks, so it's been hard to be active, and I promise I'll be back with updates once I get back (in like 2 weeks maybe?). Just wanted to let you all know, that CLC has officially opened up their own personal instagram accounts, so make sure to follow them!~

Sorn: ✰ Sorn Sajakul ✰ (@sssorn_chonnasorn) • Instagram photos and videos
Elkie: ELKIE (@chongtingyanelkie) • Instagram photos and videos
Yujin: 지니 (@utokki_) • Instagram photos and videos
Seunghee: 오승희 (@ohseunghee_official_) • Instagram photos and videos
Seungyeon: 장승연 (@seung_monkey) • Instagram photos and videos
Eunbin: 권은빈 (@superb_ean) • Instagram photos and videos
Yeeun: YE (@yyyyeeun) • Instagram photos and videos
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sorry, I'm not active lately but I'm not home for a couple weeks, so it's been hard to be active, and I promise I'll be back with updates once I get back (in like 2 weeks maybe?). Just wanted to let you all know, that CLC has officially opened up their own personal instagram accounts, so make sure to follow them!~

Sorn: ✰ Sorn Sajakul ✰ (@sssorn_chonnasorn) • Instagram photos and videos
Elkie: ELKIE (@chongtingyanelkie) • Instagram photos and videos
Yujin: 지니 (@utokki_) • Instagram photos and videos
Seunghee: 오승희 (@ohseunghee_official_) • Instagram photos and videos
Seungyeon: 장승연 (@seung_monkey) • Instagram photos and videos
Eunbin: 권은빈 (@superb_ean) • Instagram photos and videos
Yeeun: YE (@yyyyeeun) • Instagram photos and videos
CLC Taglist: @infire707 @igloo @baekk @Mangoey @Minuteman @kuroyuri @Mayah @ChaseMeJiYoo @lexus @Queen @wayvoutsold @perhapz @CheshireCat @yerewenseuljoy @Ozymandias @deadstar @Hallybell @MochiFace
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

:lovelycooky:

Me @ The Show 06.11.2019





Me @ Show Champion 06.12.2019




Me @ Show Champion 06.05.2019





Yeeun Cam




Yujin Cam





Sorn Cam
​
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:lovelycooky:

Here's Seungyeon's latest 'Next Beauty Creator' video!

[ENG SUB] CLC’s ME Music Video Behind / Makeup + Outfit!! Come With Me~~~




Premiered Jun 11, 2019
Seung~~mong’s place Hello, it’s Seungyeon :)







And here's

Me @ Inkigayo No Cut Fancam Version
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread