Their outfits!! 😍😍
Me @ Music Core 06.15.2019
I'm glad you love it!~ Me really is such a great songTheir outfits!! 😍😍
Me is such a bop I've had it on repeat since it released.
Welcome!~ Always nice to see more Cheshires :) Who is your bias?HELLO ! I AM A NEW MEMBER HERE AND CHESHIRE FOR A LONG TIME NOW
Anyways, this is what I'm thinking of adding to the performances/stages page:I finally got around to updating the artist thread!~ In case any of you are curious, these are the things I have added:
-all member profiles
-a cover for the thread
-performances from Where Are You? - Me eras
-some clc content/videos
CLC Taglist:Anyways, this is what I'm thinking of adding to the performances/stages page:
What do you all think about the last one? I was thinking we could have a tournament of some sort... Everyone who wants to participate submits their top 5 CLC Stages (anything from Comeback Stages, Cover Stages, Special Stages, etc.), and then, I can create a couple of polls depending on how many are submitted, and the last 5 left will be the top 5 CLC Stages, which I'd add to the top of the Performance Page. Tell me what you think of the idea and if enough people want to, then I'll do it!~![]()
Also btw, is the cover ok with everyone? I just chose that pic because I thought it was pretty but if ya'll have any requests for the cover, let me know and I can change it!~
I love the last idea, it sounds like fun! The cover is really nice too lol. Thanks for your hard work Noga!Anyways, this is what I'm thinking of adding to the performances/stages page:
What do you all think about the last one? I was thinking we could have a tournament of some sort... Everyone who wants to participate submits their top 5 CLC Stages (anything from Comeback Stages, Cover Stages, Special Stages, etc.), and then, I can create a couple of polls depending on how many are submitted, and the last 5 left will be the top 5 CLC Stages, which I'd add to the top of the Performance Page. Tell me what you think of the idea.![]()
Also btw, is the cover ok with everyone? I just chose that pic because I thought it was pretty but if ya'll have any requests for the cover, let me know and I can change it!~
thank you :) I haven't been active at all these past few weeks so I'm trying to make up for it. how are you doing these days Mango?I love the last idea, it sounds like fun! The cover is really nice too lol. Thanks for your hard work Noga!
i dont really have much to do these days since summer started so im pretty bored, but other than that, ive been goodthank you :) I haven't been active at all these past few weeks so I'm trying to make up for it. how are you doing these days Mango?![]()
I'm doing fine, just a lot that's been going on in my life. I'm glad you're doing well.i dont really have much to do these days since summer started so im pretty bored, but other than that, ive been good![]()
What about you?
glad to hear youre doing good too 💛I'm doing fine, just a lot that's been going on in my life. I'm glad you're doing well.Has anything changed on here?