Group CLC Artist Thread (3 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When I first listened to it I thought someone was singing along with Yeeun and Seunghee, but I guess I was wrong. I didn't know her voice was so versatile. :pandalove:
i didn't realize it was her at first either. now that i'm listening to it again i can tell it's her but it sounded like someone else entirely at first. this is why she's our main vocal! :pandalove: i hope she gets her solo debut soon tbh. Elkie's was really great so I want to see what the other girls can bring.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread