Group CLC Artist Thread (2 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Also, a bunch of CLC performances were posted today on Naver today. I think it was some sort of event? Well anyways, the important thing is they're all wearing suits in these, so I'll just post them all here if anyone wants to watch them.

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pics from the event above ^^^



















I'll try to keep looking for Sorn and Yeeun, but sadly I didn't find pics of them yet.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread