Group CLC Artist Thread (3 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I haven't updated in a while, so I'll just post all of the updates now. btw this isn't a clc song. "A Train To Autumn" is anew CUBE project I believe? I think they're CUBE's new ballad group.



Anyway, support the CUBE fam, this is the song CLC tweeted about.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
guy, all the clc fan accounts are doing this fan project. to sum it up, they're asking for donation and with the money, they will preorder clc albums and distribute in cafes in korea, as well as donate some to charities, in order to make clc more well known.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread