Group CLC Artist Thread (1 Viewer)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would love something like Hobgoblin again! That song is amazing!
Hobgoblin WAS a great song. If they did something like it again this comeback, I think they could snatch a win or two. It's honestly a crime that Hobgoblin didn't get a win.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So first on the agenda; if you didn't know, CLC performed at Dream Concert 2019. A lot of other artists such as Red Velvet, Taemin, G-Idle, Oh My Girl, etc. were also there. This is where all the new content is coming from.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Individual Pics:














the ombre hair omg






 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: lexus and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
9 million hearts? They're getting popular!

I'm obsessed as well. Sounds like a bop.
Well, the vlive was actually for the whole Dream Concert, so there were also a lot of other artists there too. :) But I mean, they are getting popular. I think this comeback is gonna be amazing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Discussion because there is a lack of news so far: what is one thing you want for the clc comeback?

@infire707 @igloo @baekk @Mangoey @Minuteman @kuroyuri @Mayah @ChaseMeJiYoo @lexus

Personally, I really want Eunbin to get a rap. It's been a while since she really rapped in a title track like Hobgoblin, so I really want her to get something this comeback. Also, I hope it's a summer concept. If it was like a girl crush EDM summer type track, I would die. Like legit DIE. That would be amazing.
I'd love something like Black Dress again. That was their best era imo. :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: NogaNono

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
My jaw dropped when I saw Seunghee with short hair :pandaomg:

She looks stunning :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NogaNono
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'd love something like Black Dress again. That was their best era imo. :maheart:
True Black Dress was honestly such an iconic era and if they did something like it again it would be amazing.
My jaw dropped when I saw Seunghee with short hair :pandaomg:

She looks stunning :nekolove:
Same, she looks absolutely gorgeous. I hope this’ll be her era.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread