- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Cheshires: @infire707 @igloo @baekk @Mangoey @Minuteman @kuroyuri @Mayah @ChaseMeJiYoo @lexusI know it isn't their comeback yet but to let everyone know in advance this is how you can vote for CLC, and the whole thread details all the different apps you can use and such. Obviously you don't have to vote but it would be appreciated. CLC fighting!~
Add me to the taglist, please!
@Minuteman whoops sorry I really need to fix that.GUYS CLC COMEBACK NOW HAS A DATE AND NAME
THEYRE COMING
Cheshires: @infire707 @igloo @baekk @Mangoey@Minuteman @kuroyuri @Mayah @ChaseMeJiYoo @lexus @Queen @perhapz
Could you add me to the tag list?GUYS CLC COMEBACK NOW HAS A DATE AND NAME
THEYRE COMING
Cheshires: @infire707 @igloo @baekk @Mangoey@Minuteman @kuroyuri @Mayah @ChaseMeJiYoo @lexus @Queen @perhapz
Sure!~ I’ll add you and @perhapz to the taglist once I get home!~ :)Could you add me to the tag list?
Yay, we have a date! And it's really close already, a little more than a week from today. I can't wait. :>GUYS CLC COMEBACK NOW HAS A DATE AND NAME
THEYRE COMING
Cheshires: @infire707 @igloo @baekk @Mangoey@Minuteman @kuroyuri @Mayah @ChaseMeJiYoo @lexus @Queen @perhapz
Same I’m excited. I was thinking they’d do the 30th or 31st but it’s even sooner than I thought. I’m expecting teasers to drop soon enough. :DYay, we have a date! And it's really close already, a little more than a week from today. I can't wait. :>