- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
... A foursome?NO IM THE SIDE HOE THEY ARE BOTH TAKEN BY ME![]()
... A foursome?NO IM THE SIDE HOE THEY ARE BOTH TAKEN BY ME![]()
I love this song! It is really interesting and the beat is really amazing!Another one?
I don't agree... E'Dawn is too cute for me to give up! You can have Hyuna all you want, but E'Dawn I need have at least once!
Infinite:Infinite and Vixx![]()
you shouldn’t be afraid with getting to know Infinite. The boys are honestly my favorite‘s on variety. They are hilarious.Infinite:
I love their discography! I have listened to their B-sides quite a lot and I love their music! I am scared to get into them though, because they are such an old group... Maybe one day, because I truly do love their music!
Vixx:
I love their lyrics, but not their songs. Based on their lyrics only they are right up my alley, but sadly the songs aren't really my type.
A really adorable song and a kpop classic! If you are a kpop fan, you have heard this song, even if you don't know you have! It is a geat song, really catchy and just amazing!