Comment a song/idol/group etc and I will say what I think of them! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Infinite and Vixx :pandalove:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Infinite and Vixx :pandalove:
Infinite:

I love their discography! I have listened to their B-sides quite a lot and I love their music! I am scared to get into them though, because they are such an old group... Maybe one day, because I truly do love their music!

Vixx:

I love their lyrics, but not their songs. Based on their lyrics only they are right up my alley, but sadly the songs aren't really my type.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Infinite:

I love their discography! I have listened to their B-sides quite a lot and I love their music! I am scared to get into them though, because they are such an old group... Maybe one day, because I truly do love their music!

Vixx:

I love their lyrics, but not their songs. Based on their lyrics only they are right up my alley, but sadly the songs aren't really my type.
you shouldn’t be afraid with getting to know Infinite. The boys are honestly my favorite‘s on variety. They are hilarious.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
A really adorable song and a kpop classic! If you are a kpop fan, you have heard this song, even if you don't know you have! It is a geat song, really catchy and just amazing!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread